Welcome to Bethany Ballard Kids!
Parenting is an important job!
You want to get it right and raise great kids. We want to help.
At Bethany Ballard Kids:
- We believe every child has their own faith journey towards Jesus.
- We believe God has called parents to be the primary faith-nurturers of their kids.
- We believe kids thrive when the church partners with parents.
Easter Sunday Resources for Your Family
If this season has left you weary, let's reset by celebrating the resurrection and soul refreshment we have in Jesus.
Here are some resources for you to join in together as a family
WHAT’S HAPPENING ON SUNDAYSAt Bethany Ballard Kids, your child will experience a fun and engaging lesson teaching them biblical principles such as “God Shows Grace” or “God Is Powerful”. All of our volunteers are background checked and trained to engage kids in a fun and safe way. Games, object lessons, and crafts are also used to explore the Bible story and help kids apply the lesson to their lives.
The following Children's Ministry classes are available at our 9:30am service on Sundays:
- Nursery (0–35 months) Located downstairs of The Homestead
- Preschool–Kindergarten (3-5 years) Located in “The Blue House” to the north of The Homestead.
- Elementary 1st–5th grades—Our elementary-age kids participate in the adult service for worship and then are dismissed to their class located in “The Blue House” to the north of The Homestead.
There are registration tables located at our Nursery entrance as well as our Preschool and Elementary classrooms. When you register your child, you will receive a printed label with your child’s name and info and a matching label needed to pick up your child.